Protect your storage against the unexpected!
We recommend Tenant Protection over homeowner’s insurance because:
• Your stored items may not be covered by your homeowner’s policy
• Your premiums could go up if you file a claim
• Your homeowner’s policy could be canceled if you file a claim
Add tenant protection when renting a unit or add to an existing rental through your online account.
AVOID THE $200 DEDUCTIBLE
To avoid the $200 deductible, be sure to use a disc lock.
How to File a Claim
1. Notify the manager.
2. Take photos of any damage to your items and the storage unit. Please take photos of the source of damage if possible. DO NOT throw anything away until you speak with a claims specialist.
3. Click here to file your claim. For assistance, please call 833-682-8879
4. For claims involving crime, have a police officer visit the unit and file a police report